Varsity Prep Invitation Only
The Elite Skills II Program is designed for the experienced high school golfer. This invitation-only program is open to competitive high school players who are interested in playing at the varsity level. Participants in Elite Skills II are junior golfers who have a strong desire to play at a competitive level, are seriousness about learning, and have displayed a dedication to improving their skills. These golfers are well on their way toward understanding their abilities and what it takes to achieve their individual goals. Students will be provided with the knowledge and resources to practice efficiently and effectively in order to maximize their time and effort.
Spring Session | April 9 – June 4 2018
Classes: Monday’s 6:45pm – 8:15pm & Wednesdays 4:15pm – 5:45pm
Location: The “Cube” Indoor Training Facility | Lake Bluff GC
No Class: May 28
Make-up Class: June 5
Student-to-Teacher Ratio: 4:1
Think your junior golfer belongs in the Elite Skills II program?
To schedule a free evaluation, call us at (847) 850-0956.
This program will provide students with:
- An introduction to mindfulness. Students will learn how utilizing mindfulness on the golf course can allow them to better regulate their breathing, manage their emotions, and perform under pressure.
- Greater understanding of their emotions and mental strength. Students will be taught strategies for accepting and embracing the difficulties and frustrations that often accompany learning.
- Ball-flight comprehension. Students will learn the importance of shaping golf shots and how to create shots with varied shapes and trajectories.
- Advanced swing analysis. Instructors will work with students to develop individual swing projects that are customized to the student’s biomechanics, and students will learn how to effectively practice these new movement patterns and understand their progression.
- Productive practice techniques. Students will learn how to plan practice sessions in order to achieve specific goals and how to effectively utilize training tools and resources to accurately measure progress and success.
- 24 total hours of group training
- Program Tee Gift
TGP’s Golf Bag Program
Junior golfers who participate in three or more programs within a 12-month period will receive a complimentary and personalized golf bag as a recognition of their dedication. Each golf bag will include a customized logo and the player’s name.
The Golf Practice is a proud partner of U.S. Kids Golf.