Spend Your Summer With Us!
The Golf Practice is looking for future PGA Professionals who are passionate about teaching and helping people.
You will have the opportunity to take a leadership role in the following areas
- Daily Summer Camps with 50-60 junior golfers and adhering to a 5:1 instructor to student ratio
- Daily Summer Intensives classes for incoming high school golfers
- Twice a week Introduction to Competition classes
- Once a week nine-hole tournaments conducted by The Golf Practice
Exemplary Interns will take initiative in the following areas
- Shadowing PGA Instructors during private lessons
- Attending weekly coaching meetings to discuss and learn teaching philosophy
- Creating relationships with parents and communicating their junior golfers’ development
- Shadowing senior leadership to learn the business acumen needed to run a successful golf academy