Junior Essentials III
Learning the Finer Points
The Junior Essentials III program offers older junior golfers, aged 11-14, a class to develop their skills. The program is designed for players who have a basic understanding of golf but want to take their knowledge and skills to the next level. In this program, students will learn how to practice purposefully and gain an awareness of their individual swing.
The program focuses on helping players develop:
- A reliable pre–shot routine – Juniors will learn to differentiate between “think box” and “play box” skills as part of developing their pre-shot routine.
- An understanding of ball trajectory – Students will learn the importance of shaping golf shots and how to create shots with varied shapes and trajectories.
- An effective short game – Arguably the most important aspect of golf, participants will develop an understanding of various short-game shots (e.g., chip, pitch, high-pitch) in addition to exploring techniques for escaping bunkers.
- Putting – While putting is an integral part of the overall short game, it is also a skill all its own that requires specialized attention. Players will develop their putting abilities through various drills that isolate different putting skills such as reading greens, club face alignment, pace control, and ball rolling.
For Ages 11–14
“The Cube” Indoor Facility
The Golf Practice is a proud partner of U.S. Kids Golf.
2020 Winter Phase I
at “The Cube” Indoor Facility
$349 for 8 classes
Important: No class on Sunday Nov 29th (Thanksgiving)
– Students and staff must arrive in and wear a mask for the entirety of class
– Please do not enter the building more than 5 minutes before class
– Students and staff will be temperature checked before entering the building
– If a student or staff registers a temperature of 100.4 or higher, they will not be permitted to attend class
– Hand sanitizer and gloves will be provided, if necessary
– If your child or an immediate family member is sick or has been in contact with Covid-19, please do not attend class
Sunday Class 1
OCT 25 – DEC 20 | 11:00 am – 12:00pm
Sunday Class 2
OCT 25 – DEC 20 | 12:15 pm – 1:15 pm