Mastery 360 Program
An Elite Holistic Training Program designed to take your athlete to the top of their game
Mastery 360 is a high performance program for players with the vision and commitment to work towards excellence at the highest levels. This highly customizable program aims to provide a roadmap for families with long-term goals and to support their athlete in the pursuit of their dreams.
This educational journey will cover all factors influencing performance. Not only will it provide individuals with the resources to become great golfers, but will provide strategies and habits that can be applied to achieving excellence in any endeavor.
In our 32 years of training competitive junior players we have solidified ourselves as top performance professionals with proven methods, tour used concepts, and an impressive track records of college athletes. This elite, 9-month program will provide its members with their own professional team.
- Private Training. Each player will receive a customized blueprint that focuses on technical improvement and skill development. A unique performance plan will be developed for each athlete that sets goals, critical performance metrics, and a custom playing/training schedule.
- Competitive Group Training. We believe in fostering a healthy competitive environment which is known to heighten motivation and intensify focus. Being surrounded by other highly driven athletes contributes to strong culture of team, discipline, and mastery.
- Mental Coaching. Unique training that leads our athletes to being present in their experiences and cultivates the capacity to let go of disappointments, frustrations, and anger. The intention of this training is not to stop anyone’s reflexive reaction of judging a shot or striving to become an accomplished golfer, but rather to learn to be detached when inner self-criticism or self-doubt arise. Students learn that these techniques can be applied in school, home, and on the golf course.
- Speed Training. It’s no secret that more distance is where the game is going, and added yards increases scoring opportunities. Our athletes will go through a 8 week course using dynamic, oscillating, and variable resistance exercises. The results of this course have been extremely successful with participants seeing between 10-30 yards of increased distance.
- Course Management System. Students learn how tournament winners manage their game by optimizing course strategy. DECADE, the hottest program in golf was developed by our friend, Scott Fawcett. This course management system has solved golf strategy by combining shot distribution patterns and elite scoring statistics. Our players learn a simple way to optimize target selection and conquer expectation management.
- Tournament Readiness Blueprint. This course helps our athletes overcome the frustration and anxiety that often accompanies competitive golf. By providing step-by-step framework and guidance, our players can walk to the first tee with the assurance and confidence that comes from effective preparation.
- Training Trip. Every January we take our team South and experience the elements of outdoor golf. This trip serves as a 3 day golf training intensive and winter progress report. Mornings are spent at the practice facility working on skill development, drilling and competitions. Afternoons are spent on the golf course implementing on-course strategies and preparation. This important time allows our coaches to measure each student’s winter development plan and evaluate if any modifications need to be implemented.
- Tournament Trip. Every February students will gain valuable experience playing in a national 2/3 day tournament, down south, honing their skills in developing and implementing a successful tournament strategy. Coaches are on hand to emphasize the tournament readiness skills which include navigating a productive practice round, creating a plan for each hole, executing a well timed pre-round warmup, applying stress reduction techniques, and objectively debriefing after each round and altering the game plan, if necessary.
Program runs November – July
Enrollment for 2023 Season
Begins October 15, 2022
The Golf Practice is a PGA recognized academy
- Full commitment to a journey of improvement with specific goals & measurements
- Developing healthy habits that can be applied to ALL endeavors
- Being part of a group with common interests and aspirations
- Being held accountable at every step of the process
Current/past College Teams with TGP Players
Stages for All Ages
Junior High School
- Weekly group practices
- Weekly physical training
- Weekly Stage 1 mindfulness
- 60-min. private lesson twice a month
- Individual practice once a week
- 8–10 tournaments a year
- 36-hole regional & national tournaments
Meet Your Team
Peter Donahue, PGA
Senior Coach | TGP
Chris Oehlerking, PGA
Senior Coach | TGP
Dr. Arthur Hoffman
Jantzen Miserak, PGA
Senior Coach | TGP
Lead Coach | TGP
How to Enroll
Our Mastery 360 program is an invitation only program for truly dedicated young golfers. The 9 month program runs from November to July and requires the participant to commit to the training and tournament schedule.
If you’d like to learn more or set up a private interview fill out the form below.