High School Prep
Think your junior could benefit from this program?
This is an invitation-only program. Give us a call at (847) 850-0956 to schedule an evaluation!
High School Prep
Elite Invitation Only Training Program
The High School Prep program is designed for the experienced junior golfer. This invitation-only program is open to standout players who are interested in taking their game to a more competitive level. Participants in High School Prep are junior golfers who have a desire to play at a high level and are dedicated to improvement. These golfers are well on their way toward understanding their abilities and what it takes to achieve their individual goals. Students will gain the knowledge and ability to practice efficiently, and effectively evaluate their experiences in order to maximize their time and effort.
This program will provide students with:
- Productive practice techniques – Students will learn how to plan practice sessions in order to achieve specific goals and how to effectively utilize training tools and resources to accurately measure progress and success.
- Greater understanding of their emotions and mental strength – Students will be taught strategies for accepting and embracing the difficulties and frustrations that often accompany learning.
- Ball-flight comprehension – Students will learn the importance of shaping golf shots and how to create shots with varied shapes and trajectories.
- Advanced swing analysis – Instructors will work with students to develop individual swing projects that are customized to the student’s biomechanics, and students will learn how to effectively practice these new movement patterns and understand their progression.
Includes 14 group classes and two 60-minute private lessons. Payment plans available.
The Golf Practice is a PGA recognized academy
Can be purchased for additional $40
In entering this program, it is expected that your junior golfer attends each class. Since this isn’t always possible, whether it’s due to an illness or another commitment, we offer one make-up class at the end of the session.
What’s expected from High School Prep students
Participation in the High School Prep program is a commitment, but for those golfers willing to put in the effort you will see great improvement in your overall game.
- Twice a week group classes
- Monthly 60-min. private lesson
- Twice a month individual practice
- 18 & 36-hole tournaments with IJGA
- Drive, Chip & Putt
- 4–8 tournaments a year
Note: These are basic expectations that come with entering this program. Not all bullet points are included in the cost of tuition.
2020 Fall Session
Evaluation required for all new students. To schedule a free evaluation, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
High School Prep
Tuition $1,325 | Deerfield/Sunset Valley
Each student will spend one day at the Deerfield Golf Club Learning Center participating in skill development and then spend the other day at Sunset Valley Golf Club testing their skills during nine holes of golf. You will receive your course schedule prior to the session starting.
Includes two 60-minute private lessons
(payment plans available)
AUG 24 – OCT 12 | 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm
TGP’s Golf Bag Program
Junior golfers who participate in three or more advanced programs within a 12-month period will receive a complimentary and personalized golf bag as a recognition of their dedication. Each golf bag will include a customized TGP logo and the player’s name.