High School Prep
Think your junior could benefit from this program?
This is an invitation-only program. Give us a call at (847) 850-0956 to schedule an evaluation!
High School Prep
Elite Invitation Only Training Program
The High School Prep program is designed for the experienced junior golfer. This invitation-only program is open to standout players who are interested in taking their game to a more competitive level. Participants in High School Prep are junior golfers who have a desire to play at a high level and are dedicated to improvement. These golfers are well on their way toward understanding their abilities and what it takes to achieve their individual goals. Students will gain the knowledge and ability to practice efficiently, and effectively evaluate their experiences in order to maximize their time and effort.
This program will provide students with:
- Productive practice techniques – Students will learn how to plan practice sessions in order to achieve specific goals and how to effectively utilize training tools and resources to accurately measure progress and success.
- Greater understanding of their emotions and mental strength – Students will be taught strategies for accepting and embracing the difficulties and frustrations that often accompany learning.
- Ball-flight comprehension – Students will learn the importance of shaping golf shots and how to create shots with varied shapes and trajectories.
- Advanced swing analysis – Instructors will work with students to develop individual swing projects that are customized to the student’s biomechanics, and students will learn how to effectively practice these new movement patterns and understand their progression.
Includes 15 group classes and two 60-minute private lessons. Payment plans available.
The Golf Practice is a PGA recognized academy
Can be purchased for additional $40
In entering this program, it is expected that your junior golfer attends each class. Since this isn’t always possible, whether it’s due to an illness or another commitment, we offer one make-up class at the end of the session.
What’s expected from High School Prep students
Participation in the High School Prep program is a commitment, but for those golfers willing to put in the effort you will see great improvement in your overall game.
- Twice a week group classes
- Monthly 60-min. private lesson
- Twice a month individual practice
- 18 & 36-hole tournaments with IJGA
- Drive, Chip & Putt
- 4–8 tournaments a year
Note: These are basic expectations that come with entering this program. Not all bullet points are included in the cost of tuition.
2020 Winter Phase I
Evaluation required for all new students. To schedule a free evaluation, contact us at email@example.com.
Mondays/Wednesdays (ONE SPOT LEFT)
Tuesdays/Thursdays (SOLD OUT)
Tuition $1,395 | “The Cube” Indoor Facility
In response to Covid-19 safety protocols, Travel League will be split into two classes for the Winter Phase I session. Families will have the option to register for Mondays & Wednesdays OR Tuesdays & Thursdays. Each class will have a maximum of 12 students.
– Students and staff must arrive in and wear masks for the entirety of class
– Please do not enter the building more than 5 minutes before class
– Students and staff will be temperature checked before entering the building
– Should any student or staff register a temperature of 100.4 or greater, they will not be permitted to attend class
– Hand sanitizer and gloves will be provided, if necessary
– If your child or an immediate family member is sick or has come in contact with Covid-19, please don’t send your child to class
includes two 60 minute private lessons
(payment plans available)
OCT 26 – DEC 17 | 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
TGP’s Golf Bag Program
Junior golfers who participate in three or more advanced programs within a 12-month period will receive a complimentary and personalized golf bag as a recognition of their dedication. Each golf bag will include a customized TGP logo and the player’s name.