Think your junior belongs in Summer Intensives?
This is an invitation-only program. Give us a call at (847) 850-0956 to schedule an evaluation!
The Summer Intensives program is designed for standout junior players, ages 10 – 14, who want to push their game and be with others who share a similar drive. This invitation-only program is for players who aspire to play at a high competitive level and have proven dedication to improvement. These golfers are well on their way toward understanding their abilities, and what it takes to achieve their individual goals.
The curriculum will consist of:
- A private goal-setting session to identify both short- and long-term goals and golf-related aspirations.
- Lessons in how students can effectively document their daily progress in order to organize their thoughts, practice routines, and hold themselves accountable.
- Instructions on how to prepare for each golf session through a daily routine that includes dynamic physical and mental warmup exercises.
- On-course tactical tournament training that focuses on teaching techniques for strategic planning, course management, decision-making, situational awareness, recovering from trouble, gaining confidence, and staying focused in the present moment.
- Dedicated short-game instruction with a focus on building the student’s confidence and creative shot-making skills.
- Detailed full-swing analysis to identify weaknesses and help explore potential adjustments.
- Full-swing projects and personalized drills to provide students with efficient and effective practice methods.
- Developing each student’s “personal par” and expectations for improvement.
- Empowering the student’s ability to achieve their best, in the moments they will need it most.
The Golf Practice is a PGA recognized academy
M–F: 8:00am – 1:00pm
10 days, 15 days, 20 days, or 25 days
Important: Students are not required to attend consecutive weeks or days. The Golf Practice is sensitive to busy summer schedules. Should the above scheduling not satisfy your family’s needs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to personalize your schedule.
Students participating in the Summer Intensives program are invited to compete in TGP’s Junior Golf Tour. Students will be divided into two teams and go head-to-head in a season-long competition. A points race based on individual performance will also be tallied. Tournaments will be held every Monday from June 8-June 27; and from July 13-27. A Google form, with the courses for each tournament, will be sent to families in this program, to be filled out with the dates your junior golfer plans on playing.
Please note: If you are attending High School Boot Camp on a Monday, the tournament will not be an option since it starts at 2pm.
Summer Intensives 2020
$1,400 / 10 days | $2,055 / 15 days | $2,500 / 20 days | $3,050 / 25 days
(payment plans available)
All camps are M–F from 8am–1pm at Deerfield Golf Club.
JUN 8 – JUN 12
JUN 15 – JUN 19
JUN 22 – JUN 26
JUN 29 – JUL 3
JUL 6 – JUL 10
JUL 13 – JUL 17
JUL 20 – JUL 24
JUL 27 – JUL 31
AUG 3 – AUG 7
TGP’s Golf Bag Program
Junior golfers who participate in three or more advanced programs within a 12-month period will receive a complimentary and personalized golf bag as a recognition of their dedication. Each golf bag will include a customized TGP logo and the player’s name.