High School Boot Camp
This in-depth program is intended to prepare skilled players for upcoming high school tryouts. Whether your goal is to make your high school golf team or be your team’s #1 player, this program is for you! All current and aspiring high school golfers are welcome to participate.
Each week students will use a mixture of driving range work to hone their technique and on course training to gain confidence in scoring, course management and overcoming pressure situations.
Participants will attend Boot Camp three days per week and will receive three hours of group instruction per day. If you’re looking to take your game to the next level, this program can’t be beat!
The curriculum will consist of:
- A private goal-setting session to identify both short- and long-term goals and golf-related aspirations.
- Lessons in how students can effectively document their daily progress in order to organize their thoughts, practice routines, and hold themselves accountable.
- Instructions on how to prepare for each golf session through a daily routine that includes dynamic physical and mental warmup exercises.
- On-course tactical tournament training that focuses on teaching techniques for strategic planning, course management, decision-making, situational awareness, recovering from trouble, gaining confidence, and staying focused in the present moment.
- Dedicated short-game instruction with a focus on building the student’s confidence and creative shot-making skills.
- Detailed full-swing analysis to identify weaknesses and help explore potential adjustments.
- Full-swing projects and personalized drills to provide students with efficient and effective practice methods.
- Developing each student’s “personal par” and expectations for improvement.
- Empowering the student’s ability to achieve their best, in the moments they will need it most.
$595 for 1 week
$1,100 for 2 weeks
$1,595 for 3 weeks
(Payment plans available)
The Golf Practice is a PGA recognized academy
Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays
1 week, 2 weeks or 3 weeks
A Google form will be sent to families to lock in the week(s) you’d like to attend. One 60-minute private lesson is included in this program per week, to be used during the week your junior golfer attends.
IMPORTANT: Students are not required to attend consecutive weeks, but must attend all three days in a registered week.
Mondays & Wednesdays: Will be held at Sunset Valley Golf Course. Their new and expansive short game area will be used, and students will also play nine holes.
Fridays: Will be held at Deerfield Golf Club. These days will be focused on skill development, as the driving range and short game areas will where stations and games occur. Students will not go on the course.
Students participating in the High School Boot Camp program are encouraged to participate in area summer tournaments. Please contact Alex Prior at email@example.com to discuss a customized tournament schedule for your junior golfer.
Please note: Illinois High School golf tryouts begin the week of August 8th, 2022
High School Boot Camp 2022
$445 / Week 1 or Week 5 (2 days only) | $595 / 1 week | $1,100 / 2 weeks | $1,595 / 3 weeks
(payment plans available)
A Google form will be sent to families to lock in the week(s) you’d like to attend. One 60-minute private lesson is included in this program per week, to be used during the week your junior golfer attends. The schedule for this camp: Mondays & Wednesdays at Sunset Valley Golf Course, and Fridays at Deerfield Golf Club.
JUL 6 & 8
JUL 11, 13 & 15
JUL 18, 20 & 22
JUL 25, 27 & 29
AUG 1 & 3
TGP’s Golf Bag Program
Junior golfers who participate in three or more advanced programs within a 12-month period will receive a complimentary and personalized golf bag as a recognition of their dedication. Each golf bag will include a customized TGP logo and the player’s name.