High School Prep Camp
Think your junior belongs in High School Prep Camp?
This is an invitation-only program. Give us a call at (847) 850-0956 to schedule an evaluation!
The Summer High School Prep Camp is designed for standout middle school players, who want to push their game and be with others who share a similar drive. This invitation-only program is for players who aspire to play on their high school golf team in the future and have a proven dedication to improvement. These golfers are well on their way toward understanding their abilities, and what it takes to achieve their individual goals.
The curriculum will consist of:
- A private goal-setting session to identify both short- and long-term goals and golf-related aspirations.
- Lessons in how students can effectively document their daily progress in order to organize their thoughts, practice routines, and hold themselves accountable.
- Instructions on how to prepare for each golf session through a daily routine that includes dynamic physical and mental warmup exercises.
- On-course tactical tournament training that focuses on teaching techniques for strategic planning, course management, decision-making, situational awareness, recovering from trouble, gaining confidence, and staying focused in the present moment.
- Dedicated short-game instruction with a focus on building the student’s confidence and creative shot-making skills.
- Detailed full-swing analysis to identify weaknesses and help explore potential adjustments.
- Full-swing projects and personalized drills to provide students with efficient and effective practice methods.
- Developing each student’s “personal par” and expectations for improvement.
- Empowering the student’s ability to achieve their best, in the moments they will need it most.
$575 for 1 week
$1,100 for 2 weeks
$2,000 for 4 weeks
(payment plans available)
The Golf Practice is a proud partner of U.S. Kids Golf.
Monday – Friday
1pm – 4pm
Mon & Wed: HP Golf Learning Center
Tues & Thur: Sunset Valley Golf Course
Fri: “The Cube” Indoor Training Facility
The Golf Practice offers a yearly rental club program. Please contact us for more details.
Students participating in the Summer High School Prep program are encouraged to participate in area summer tournaments. Please contact Alex Prior at [email protected] to discuss a customized tournament schedule for your junior golfer.
Please note: Illinois High School golf tryouts begin the week of August 7th, 2023
$575 / 1 week | $1,100 / 2 week | $2,000 / 4 weeks
(payment plans available)
All camps are M–F from 1pm–4pm
(No camp the week of July 4th)
JUN 12 – JUN 16
JUN 19 – JUN 23
JUN 26 – JUN 30
JUL 10 – JUL 14
JUL 17 – JUL 21
JUL 24 – JUL 28
JUL 31 – AUG 4
TGP’s Golf Bag Program
Junior golfers who participate in three or more advanced programs within a 12-month period will receive a complimentary and personalized golf bag as a recognition of their dedication. Each golf bag will include a customized TGP logo and the player’s name.