Summer High School Prep
Think your junior belongs in Summer High School Prep?
This is an invitation-only program. Give us a call at (847) 850-0956 to schedule an evaluation!
The Summer High School Prep program is designed for standout middle school players, who want to push their game and be with others who share a similar drive. This invitation-only program is for players who aspire to play on their high school golf team in the future and have a proven dedication to improvement. These golfers are well on their way toward understanding their abilities, and what it takes to achieve their individual goals.
The curriculum will consist of:
- A private goal-setting session to identify both short- and long-term goals and golf-related aspirations.
- Lessons in how students can effectively document their daily progress in order to organize their thoughts, practice routines, and hold themselves accountable.
- Instructions on how to prepare for each golf session through a daily routine that includes dynamic physical and mental warmup exercises.
- On-course tactical tournament training that focuses on teaching techniques for strategic planning, course management, decision-making, situational awareness, recovering from trouble, gaining confidence, and staying focused in the present moment.
- Dedicated short-game instruction with a focus on building the student’s confidence and creative shot-making skills.
- Detailed full-swing analysis to identify weaknesses and help explore potential adjustments.
- Full-swing projects and personalized drills to provide students with efficient and effective practice methods.
- Developing each student’s “personal par” and expectations for improvement.
- Empowering the student’s ability to achieve their best, in the moments they will need it most.
$799 for Session 1
$979 for Session 2
(Payment plans available)
The Golf Practice is a PGA recognized academy
Tuesdays & Thursdays: 3pm-5pm
For convenient summer scheduling, The Summer High School Prep program is split into two sessions. Students may attend both session or just one.
The Golf Practice offers a yearly club rental program. Contact us for more details.
Students participating in the Summer High School Prep program are encouraged to participate in area summer tournaments. Please contact Alex Prior at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a customized tournament schedule for your junior golfer.
Please note: Illinois High School golf tryouts begin the week of August 8th, 2022
Summer HS Prep 2022
$799 / Session 1 | $979 / Session 2
(payment plans available)
Classes are Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3pm–5pm at Glenview Prairie Club
JUN 7 – JUN 30 | 3pm – 5pm
JUL 5 – AUG 4 | 3pm – 5pm
TGP’s Golf Bag Program
Junior golfers who participate in three or more advanced programs within a 12-month period will receive a complimentary and personalized golf bag as a recognition of their dedication. Each golf bag will include a customized TGP logo and the player’s name.